National customs law
Despite the strong European integration of customs law, certain sectors and some aspects of the competence of the customs administration remain national.
GODIN ASSOCIATES practices in the following areas in particular:
- Financial relations with foreign countries (entry and exit declarations of valuables and cash);
- Precious metals;
- Jewelry, precious stones;
- Movement of cultural property;
- Customs taxation of ships (francization fee, passport duty, VAT exemption);
- Made in;
- Quality standards and consumer protection;
- National restrictive measures.
The team customs and customs taxation