The firm is organized around five main areas of activity:
- Customs and customs taxation;
- Energy, environmental taxation and excise duties;
- Transport, logistics and insurance;
- Criminal and economic litigation;
- Intellectual property and communication law.
Our areas of specialization cut across business law issues.
GODIN ASSOCIES therefore handles the contractual aspects of its clients’ activities as well as their commercial litigation (contractual liability, recovery, unfair competition).